What to expect:
* FAA Approved training under Part 141 of the Federal Aviation Regulations
* Expect professional training at a cost unheard of in the industry
* Expect to follow a professional, proven syllabus
* Expect to fly with professional instructors (NOT time builders)
* Expect results!
* All flight, ground and pre/post flight instruction.
* All Training Aircraft
* All Redbird full-motion simulator training
* Cessna Pilot Center Private Pilot Kit
Serious questions for any flight school:
*Are your courses approved by the FAA under Part 141? If not, why not?
*Are your courses approved by the Veterans Administration?
*Are you a flight school on an airport or are you merely a broker?